Marigold Home Inspections is a locally-owned company which has grown every year since our start in 2018. We provide a wide variety of home inspection services including residential, new construction, light commercial, pre-listing, and more. We offer full-service convenience by also providing many ancillary services including radon testing, chimney inspections, visual sewer scopes, and more. We serve home buyers, home sellers, investors, and real estate agents, and aim to provide the best service in the industry!
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Owner in the day-to-day operations of Marigold. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver at heart and enjoys developing new processes and efficiencies. They are outgoing and can create connections with anyone. They enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment and can execute a plan down to the details. They are flexible and calm when faced with challenges and they approach solutions creatively. This position will have contact with a lot of different types of stakeholders, so the ability to build trust, communicate directly and kindly, and keep many plates spinning at once is essential.
Our company culture is something we highly value at Marigold, and finding the right fit for our team to continue building a strong, positive culture is imperative to us. Candidates should have a high level of personal responsibility, enjoy working in a support role, be committed to personal and team growth, be kind, honest, and know how to have a good time.
Executive Assistant Position Summary:
In a sentence: Be the master of the details, ensuring the Owner’s focus can be where it needs to be.
- Provide administrative support and proactively anticipate work needs of the Owner.
- Manage the Owner’s calendar by scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and finding efficiencies in his schedule.
- Field and filter incoming messages, calls, and emails, problem-solving when possible and passing along what the Owner needs to address.
- Support the processing of Accounts Payable, verifying invoices and submitting for payment.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders from team members to Realtor Partners to other business owners to schedule meetings and then prepare meeting materials.
- Learn and work in a variety of different systems including Google calendar/email/docs/sheets, Home Inspection software, CRM, etc.
- Schedule and support on- and off-site meetings and make necessary arrangements to prepare meeting spaces
- Purchase supplies, materials, and gifts as neededSupport the Accounts Payable process to ensure invoices are accurate, documented, and processed in a timely manner.
- Assist with payroll processing, including validating timesheets and data entry.
- Follow the threads of processes through to the end to ensure projects are completed and details are not missed along the way.
- Experience handling confidential, sensitive business information and supporting executive level professionals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly
- Experience using Microsoft and Google suites of products; experience also using a CRM system is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all types of people
- Ability to analyze data
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university OR High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution and a minimum of 2 years of combined experience in an administrative assistant function, secretarial, and/or clerical role
Hours + Compensation:
Full time; Hours will vary but generally within 8am-5pm
$20-25 per hour
- PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Life, Accident, and Short Term Disability insurance available
- 401k plan available with company match
- Paid on-going training