Marigold Home Inspections is a locally-owned company which has grown every year since our start in 2018. We provide a wide variety of home inspection services including residential, new construction, light commercial, pre-listing, and more. We offer full-service convenience by also providing many ancillary services including radon testing, chimney inspections, visual sewer scopes, and more. We serve home buyers, home sellers, investors, and real estate agents, and aim to provide the best service in the industry!
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team as we continue to expand our online presence and marketing assets. This position will support our Director of Operations, learning the Marigold Way when it comes to how we approach Home Inspections so that we can convey our brand effectively in print and digital media. The ideal candidate enjoys and is interested in learning about social media, trends, and writing engaging content. They also have some experience with graphic design, either through Photoshop or Canva, and have an eye for composition. This position will also assist with systems upkeep and data management.
Our company culture is something we highly value at Marigold, and finding the right fit for our team to continue building a strong, positive culture is imperative to us. Candidates should have a high level of personal responsibility, enjoy working independently and with a team, be committed to personal and team growth, be kind, honest, and know how to have a good time.
Marketing Assistant Position Summary:
In a sentence: You will help manage and amplify Marigold’s visual presence and digital voice.
- Assist in developing creative direction of social media campaigns including posts, reels, TikToks, ads, etc.
- Support Director of Operations in designing and writing copy for newsletters, digital and print marketing materials, and website
- Assist with data management in our primary inspection software and CRM system
- Learn and be able to embody Marigold’s voice
- Write engaging copy for marketing materials, including website content, blog posts, newsletters, and social media posts
- Shoot/edit videos and photos, write copy, and post on Social Media channels a regular basis
- Design a variety of digital and print materials and order accordingly
- Manage email marketing campaigns and utilize analytic tools to track and monitor performance metrics.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in social marketing
- Manage updates on company website
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, make appropriate changes
- Work independently and within a team on ongoing and special/nonrecurring projects
- Have a creative eye and experience using Photoshop and/or Canva
- Must submit examples or portfolio of both writing and design work, as well as share social media profile or examples of work
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly
- Be independent and self-motivated, able to ask questions, and a quick learner
- Experience using Google suites of products and comfortable learning new systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong grasp on proper grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Very organized and detailed
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution
Hours + Compensation:
Part Time – 20 hrs per week; Flexible on structure but generally between 10am-3pm
$18-22 per hour