Marigold Home Inspections is a locally-owned company which has grown every year since its start in 2018. We provide a wide variety of home inspection services including residential, new construction, light commercial, pre-listing, and more. We offer full-service convenience by also providing many ancillary services including radon testing, chimney inspections, visual sewer scopes, and more. We serve home buyers, home sellers, investors, and real estate agents, and aim to provide the best service in the industry!
We are seeking a relationship-oriented, genuine, and enthusiastic team member to help us continue to expand our business through outbound calling, relationship building, and in-person meetings with real estate agents. Candidates should have some knowledge of the real estate industry, and what part a home inspection plays in the transaction or be willing to learn this process. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional with excellent work and interpersonal skills, computer skills, and a desire to deliver excellence every day.
Our company culture is something we highly value at Marigold, and finding the right fit for our team to continue building a strong, positive culture is imperative to us. The right candidate will have a high level of personal responsibility, enjoy working in a team environment, be committed to personal and team growth, be kind, honest, and know how to have a good time.
Relationship Manager Position Summary:
In a sentence: Build genuine connections and relationships. That’s the most important part. You will:
- Assist in generating sales and profitability of the company by increasing revenues in existing and future markets.
- Make acquisition and retention calls to real estate agents to hit daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Book one-on-one appointments for themselves and/or senior team members.
- Be self-motivated, organized, have excellent communication skills, and be able to make many focused calls daily.
- Be eager to learn, be creative, and enjoy working with a team-oriented company
This is a great opportunity that can be a career for the right person!
- Outbound calling
- Email correspondence
- Scheduling our services
- Ability to educate others about our services
- Ability to sell services and upsell additional services
- Create sales scripts to aid in the selling of services
- Communication with team members, real estate agents, and supervisor
- Be able to attend occasional weeknight and weekend events
- Enjoys building relationships and possesses excellent people skills
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Is an analytical and strategic thinker, able to create and maintain processes
- Strong fit with the company culture and mission, as well as an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction
- Has great computer skills and experience with Google and Microsoft suite of products
- Is a High School graduate
- Pass a background check
- Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- Fluent in English (bilingual a plus)
Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Is a quick thinker, able to research and troubleshoot
- Has outside sales and/or customer service experience
- Has route/territory sales experience
- Social Media advertising experience
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask
- Socially comfortable with people from all walks of life
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Methodical and detail-oriented
- Can adapt to change
- Motivation to grow with the company
- Closely related experience/education (ie: construction, real estate)
- Understanding of the home buying process/real estate
- Ability to work unsupervised (have strong self-motivation)
- Long periods of sitting and typing
- Base + Commission Compensation
- PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Life, Accident, and Short Term Disability insurance available
- 401k plan available with company match
- Paid on-going training
- Monthly fuel stipend
- Sales Budget