Marigold Home Inspections is a locally-owned company which has grown every year since its start in 2018. We provide a wide variety of home inspection services including residential, new construction, light commercial, pre-listing, and more. We offer full-service convenience by also providing many ancillary services including radon testing, chimney inspections, visual sewer scopes, and more. We serve home buyers, home sellers, investors, and real estate agents, and aim to provide the best service in the industry!
We are seeking a person who is friendly, enthusiastic, and who is slightly obsessed with details to join our fast-growing team in a fast-paced industry. The right candidate has great communication skills – on the phone, in person, and written – and is able to learn processes quickly while able to think on their feet and adapt to change. This person is excited about working on a close-knit team and is self-motivated, able to work independently. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain experience in the real estate industry and enhance their customer relationship skills, while having fun with an awesome team.
Our company culture is something we highly value at Marigold, and finding the right fit for our team to continue building a strong, positive culture is imperative to us. The right candidate will have a high level of personal responsibility, enjoy working in a team environment, be committed to personal and team growth, be kind, honest, and know how to have a good time.
Client Care Coordinator Position Summary:
In a sentence: Keep the gears of Marigold greased and running smoothly. You will:
- Schedule and confirm all types of inspections and add-on services for clients.
- Represent Marigold as the first point of contact for many clients and Real Estate Agents, displaying friendliness, patience, confidence, and adeptness.
- Support our inspection and tech teams by scheduling, routing, and facilitating communication.
- Be self-motivated and extremely organized, have excellent communication skills, and be able to handle many moving pieces at a time.
- Be eager to learn, be creative, and enjoy working with a team-oriented company.
- Receive and respond to all incoming communication via phone, email, and online
- Schedule inspections and add-on services
- Arrange property access for inspectors and techs
- Ability to educate others about our services
- Ability to upsell add-on services
- Ensure all data is accurate and kept clean
- Assist with agent care projects
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of main office
- Communication with team members, real estate agents, and supervisor
- Be an analytical and logical thinker, able maintain precision and order in processes
- Personable and enjoy connecting with people
- Be a team player and self-motivated
- Be a great communicator, on the phone, in person, and written
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and many changes throughout the day
- Extremely comfortable using computers and Google/Microsoft suites of products
- Strong fit with the company culture and mission
- A High School graduate
- Pass a background check
- Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- Fluent in English (bilingual a plus)
Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Is a quick thinker, able to research and troubleshoot
- Social Media advertising experience
- Ability to multitask
- Socially comfortable with people from all walks of life
- Willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Methodical and detail-oriented
- Can adapt to change
- Long periods of sitting and typing
- Hourly range: $18-22
- PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Health, dental & vision insurance (full time employees)
- Life, Accident, and Short Term Disability Insurance Available (full time employees)
- 401k plan available with company match (full time employees)